The Business Ecosystem

Our Beyond Cooperative businesses are designed to empower you as your own boss, doing what you love (and little else) while being paid for it. In our business models, 30-70% of profits are fairly distributed to members of the cooperative. The remaining 70-30% is donated to a nonprofit organization that is run by the members of the cooperative; who then decide how to best use the excess profits to create positive change in the world.