Yoga Nidra - The Blissful Relaxation
"Yoga nidra is a systematic method of inducing complete physical, mental, and emotional relaxation. The term yoga nidra is derived from two Sanskrit words, yoga meaning union or one-pointed awareness, and nidra which means sleep. During the practice of yoga nidra, one appears to be asleep, but the consciousness is functioning at a deeper level of awareness. For this reason, yoga nidra is often referred to as psychic sleep or deep relaxation with inner awareness. In this threshold state between sleep and wakefulness, contact with the subconscious and unconscious dimensions occurs spontaneously". - excerpt from "Yoga Nidra" by Swami Satyananda Saraswati
What you will receive:
- 1 customized yoga nidra session.
- A live recording of your session will be sent to you for continued practice.
Founder of Sacred Balance Integrative Healing www.sbi-healing.com
- Registered Yoga Teacher Certification, (RYT 500) Yoga Alliance. 600+ hour Hatha Yoga
teacher training at Shafa Yoga Studio, San Diego.
- Reiki Master Teacher.
- Yinki® Yoga Instructor at The Little Yoga Studio, San Diego.
- Healing From Within Mentor, Tranquility Wellness Center, San Diego.