Earth Nation Application Features
1. Holonic Governance
Groups: Anyone can form a new group. Each group has its own customizable options. Including
– Whether the group is open, closed, or private.
– Requirements to join the group
– Whether the group uses weighted (multi) or unweighted (one per person) voting mechanisms.
– The % threshold required for proposals of each proposal category to pass.
– The duration of proposals for each proposal category. Whether there is a multi-round process.
– Groups can also make new proposal categories.
– Group description, including an Intentional declaration, Action Plan, Business Plans, Governance Policies Economic Policies, and the Collective Wealth Stewardship Pool asset list.
Threads: Similar to Forum threads. Each thread allows for polls/decisions to be made within them, to facilitate group conversation regarding related issued.
Poll types: There are numerous types of polls that facilitate group data collection.
Vote Types: Each group comes with a series of default vote types. Groups can also create their own vote types. Each group may set the parameters of each vote type.
– Invite Member. Self-Explanatory
– Exile Member. Removes a voting member or group.
– Increase Voting Power. Increases the voting power of a certain member or group.
– Decrease Voting Power. Decreases the voting power of a certain member or group.
– Forge Alliance. Offer to invite another group to have a vote within your group. If accepted, any proposals made in your group will generate a mirror proposal into the group you invite into your alliance.
– Propose New Category. Create a new proposal category and set its initial parameters.
– Modify Governance Policy. Modify the voting parameters of an existing proposal category.
– General. Vote on something that doesn’t affect the software backend of the platform.
– Propose Treasury Item: Offer an item, resource, time, IP, or anything else of value to a group. Along with sharing details about what is offered, the offeror may also indicate an intention they wish the offering to be used towards.
– Propose Project: Select from a list of treasury items from your group, and every other group connected via a forge alliance partnership to your group. Describe a detailed action and business plan that outlines the usage of the treasury items indicated in the proposal.
-Token/currency integrations to allow groups to create their own currency, and then manage the distribution of that currency via the collective voting process.
-Groups will also have access to a plug and play online store framework that receives fiat/crypto and tokens on our platform.
-Our platform will also utilize a decentralized exchange to allow tokens on the platform to be exchanged for each other and for other major crypto and fiat currencies.
-Legal and bank integrations. For a nominal fee, legal constructs will be generate-able that legally represent and uphold the decisions made in thedao.space groups.
-These legal constructs will have access to international bank accounts that will accept the signatures provided by treasury keepers assigned by the group through the voting system or may accept a signature provided by the Dao-space platform itself, or a combination thereof.
–Trust and reputation.
-Group-set security layers.
This phase will transform our platform to include Linked-in elements focusing around trust rating, member resumes/portfolios and the capacity for “semi-public” groups that require a basic security clearance established through being accepted to a group that has that clearance.